The random ramblings of a techie

2012

Obama locks in another 4 years

Florida goes to the President

Obama has locked in the win. He has a solid lead in Ohio and Florida, and that means Romney is done for.

CNN won’t project Florida – I don’t think anyone would dare project Florida, give what happened in 2000, but 86% of the vote is in, and Obama has the lead. The remaining 14% of the vote that remains to be counted are in Democratic stronghold¬†territory, which means one thing – Obama gets 4 more years!

Also available in : Bulgarian

>>

, ,